Friday, April 15, 2011

Review: Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System

The other day I was sent a Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System to try out. Let me just say I love this thing. It's so easy. Just pop the soap into the dispenser, turn it on, and you're ready to go. I put mine by the kitchen sink. I hate having to fumble with the faucet and soap dispenser when my hands are dirty from cooking, touching meat, etc. This thing has been fantastic! I can get my soap without having to worry about getting raw meat or whatever it is I'm cooking on the soap dispenser!  The one I got is the stainless steel look, so it blends in in my kitchen. It's great for my kids too. I don't have to worry about them using too much soap. It gives you just the right amount of soap you need. I definitely recommend this product. 

Reckitt Benckiser provided me with this product to try.
The opinions expressed above are solely mine.


Starting Sunday (4/17), Walgreens has a register reward deal available for the Lysol Healthy Touch System.

$4 RR wyb Lysol Healthy Touch Hand Soap System ($11.99)
Use $3 off Manufacturer Coupon printable (sign in) or 4/17 SS

It's like getting it for $4.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment